Friday 15 May 2015

Heart Aflutter Loves: Ivy and Aster


I am very excited by the latest designer to join our fabulous line up, Ivy & Aster! I have been a huge fan of theirs for a long time (I remember swooning over their dresses when I was looking for my own wedding dress 4-5 years ago and cursing because at the time they weren't available in the UK), so I am really chuffed I now get to showcase their creations in London and make them available to UK-based brides!

Our first samples were delivered last week and they have been an instant hit with our brides - and I can see why! Such ethereal, fresh, easy-to-wear dresses are perfect for the needs of those brides who want to be romantic, modern and comfortable at the same time!


Ivy & Aster | Across the Universe | Heart Aflutter Bridal
Across the Universe

Ivy & Aster | Sunday Driver | Heart Aflutter Bridal
Sunday Driver (yes, it's a JUMPSUIT!!!)

Ivy & Aster | Then Came You | Heart Aflutter Bridal
Then Came You

Ivy & Aster | Rose Garden | Heart Aflutter Bridal
Rose Garden


Two more dresses will be coming very soon, and we will be showcasing their most popular styles and their latest Spring 20165 collection during an exclusive trunk show from May 23rd till 30th!! So stay tuned for more info to come on that very soon!!!

Love

Heart Aflutter HQ xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment