Tuesday 23 September 2014

Chaviano Couture 2015 "Amore" Collection Preview

I must admit I have a soft spot for the lovely Annette of Chaviano Couture. She's just a kind, beautiful, generous human being - as well as a super-talented designer and a gorgeous woman.

Which is why my heart skipped a beat when I saw her modelling in the preview of her latest collection, named "Amore" in honour of her Italian heritage (something we share!).



Isn't she just gorgeous?

And of course, her creations are nothing short of perfection. Here are some of my favourite images from her 2015 collection, but head over to Magnolia Rouge, Ruffled, and Weddings Unveiled for more! All photos by Lauren Kinsey, styling by Carlee Sizemore.








It was such a hard task to pick just a few, they are all so stunning! Which one is your favourite?

Lots of love,

Heart Aflutter HQ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment